


I'm a HUGE Bachelorette fan, so last week I decided the day before to throw a little party with my girlfriends to have a finale screening and enjoy some food. Everything was SO easy and tasted amazing. I basically made up what I thought would taste good & luckily it turned out. Although my favorite (JASON!) didn't win, the food and homemade sangria were a hit. Here's what I did & I'll tell you how you can do it, too! White Sangria recipe to come.Goat Cheese Filo Puffs with Drizzled Honey
All you need to buy is a pack of filo cups in the freezer section and a small log of goat cheese coated in herbs. One small log should fill 15 cups easily. Cut the log into 15 pieces, smoosh it a bit and place it into each cup. Heat at 350 for 7 minutes and drizzle very lightly with honey.
Fruit Kabobs with Cream Cheese Dip
Use whatever fruit you have to make colorful kabobs. The delicious dip is just one package of cream cheese (reduced fat is fine) and one container of Fluff. Mix the two together and refrigerate. I love the colors & the orange slices on the sides of the dip bowl looked really cute and added a touch of orange flavor.
White Pizza with Fresh Basil
I bought one package of flour tortillas, spread them out on a large pizza pan and added fresh chopped garlic and basil. Then, I sprinkled Sargento's white cheese blend over the basil & garlic. With your hands, mix the ingredients a bit. You don't want too much cheese. This should be a light hor'derve. Finally add a little salt, pepper and oregano and broil on low for 5-10 minutes. Make sure you keep an eye on it, it browns VERY quickly.
2 comments:
Looks so good!
It tasted even better! So easy!
Post a Comment