Due to my mom's persistence, I finally made myself a vision board. I must say, it's been a great way to really hone in on what I want - both short-term and long-term. I've already had so many great things happen since I've made it now that I can really see what I hope for. I'll break it down a little for you.Money- You know what they say. It makes the world go 'round. For me, I want to be comfortable to pursue all my goals and experience the world.
Oprah- Not once but twice does Oprah make an appearance on this board. If you haven't made yours yet, Oprah, I highly recommend it! I think she has a deep soul and a strong ambition, which I admire.
Rosary- I wove the rosary I bought my Gram in Rome throughout my board so I would never forget to keep my faith in the center of my hopes and dreams.
Ready to Wed & Ring- This is the one my friends are laughing at; I can hear them saying "You would!". However, I couldn't have scored a better guy and he is certainly a big part of my future.
Health & Fitness People- Having a healthy mind, body and soul is the best gift you can give yourself. You can have all the treasures of the world, but without health - you have nothing.
Camera & Vacation Spots- I am overtaken with cabin fever after gallivanting all over Europe for a semester and returning to real life. I am an avid lover of photography, and as much as I had great adventures with my Powershot, a more advanced camera is in my future.
Editor & Headshot - The photo is of Amy Allen, publisher of Chicago Social Brides. Despite her noteworthy position, she maintains a grace and approachability that I respect.
White Strips & Watch - Two of my short-term wants. A girl's best accessory is her smile - and it wouldn't hurt to know the time, either!
Now grab a few magazines and some scissors & make your own!
No comments:
Post a Comment